Water Storage Tank Liner Services
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Jan 5, 2021|
|Due Date:||Jan 14, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Jan 05, 2021 01:58 pm EST
- Original Published Date: Dec 03, 2020 05:21 pm EST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jan 14, 2021 02:00 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Dec 29, 2020 02:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Jan 29, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Jan 13, 2021
- Original Set Aside:
- Product Service Code: S114 - UTILITIES- WATER
- NAICS Code: 221310 - Water Supply and Irrigation Systems
Place of Performance:
Elk Garden , WV 26717USA
The Solicitation, W912DR21Q0007, will be issued for Water Storage Tank Liner services at Jennings Randolph Lake, West Virginia and is 100% set-aside for Small Businesses, NAICS 221310, and size standard of $30,000,000. The project has an anticipated performance period of 30 days from date of award.
Interested parties must register in System for Award Management (SAM) in order to be awarded a contract. To register you will need your DUNS number. https://www.sam.gov/portal/public/SAM. Instructions for registering are on the website. Contractor shall be required to perform all work described in the Statement Of Work (SOW) for the following: Water Storage Tank Liner services at Jennings Randolph Lake, West Virginia.
The Contractor shall provide all necessary equipment, staff, labor, supervision, materials, equipment, and supplies to complete the Project.
All questions shall be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org No Later than Thursday, 17 December 2020 at 2:00 PM EST.
The solicitation will be provided in an electronic format, free of charge on or about Thursday, December 03, 2020, to all authenticated account holders at www.beta.sam.gov. Please note that all Corps of Engineers acquisitions are considered Sensitive, But Unclassified Documents, and require users to have a valid MPIN entered in the BetaSAM system to access package.
DISCLAIMER: The Government is not liable for information furnished by any other source. This will normally be the only method of distributing information. Therefore, it is the responsibility of any interested parties to check the website periodically for any further postings. Websites are occasionally inaccessible due to various reasons. The Government is not responsible for any loss of internet connectivity or for inabilities to access the documents posted on the referenced web pages. Interested parties should refresh the page periodically when accessing. The government will not issue paper copies.
- RESOURCE MANAGEMENT OFFICE 2 HOPKINS PLAZA
- BALTIMORE , MD 21201-2526
- Nastashia Willoughby
- Phone Number 4109622107
- Jan 05, 2021 01:58 pm ESTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 16, 2020 05:48 pm EST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 03, 2020 05:22 pm EST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.