Snow and Ice Removal Services - Wheeling, WV (WV053)
|Agency:||DEPT OF DEFENSE|
|Level of Government:||Federal|
|Posted Date:||Dec 30, 2020|
|Due Date:||Jan 15, 2021|
- Contract Opportunity Type: Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- All Dates/Times are: (UTC-05:00) EASTERN STANDARD TIME, NEW YORK, USA
- Updated Published Date: Dec 30, 2020 02:04 pm EST
- Original Published Date: Dec 14, 2020 02:37 pm EST
- Updated Date Offers Due: Jan 15, 2021 02:00 pm EST
- Original Date Offers Due: Jan 15, 2021 02:00 pm EST
- Inactive Policy: 15 days after date offers due
- Updated Inactive Date: Jan 30, 2021
- Original Inactive Date: Jan 30, 2021
- Original Set Aside: Total Small Business Set-Aside (FAR 19.5)
- Product Service Code: S218 - HOUSEKEEPING- SNOW REMOVAL/SALT
- NAICS Code: 561790 - Other Services to Buildings and Dwellings
Place of Performance:
Wheeling , WV 26003USA
12-30-2020: Solicitation W15QKN-21-R-5011 Questions and Responses have been posted to Attachments/Links.
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
(ii) Solicitation Number: W15QKN-21-R-5011, issued as a Request for Proposal.
(iii) The Solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2020-01, Effective 10 October 2019.
(iv) Other than full and open competition, 100% Small Business set-aside, NAICS code 561790, Size Standard: $8M
(v) See Attachment “W15QKN-21-R-5011 (Released)” for a list of line contract line item numbers.
(vi) Snow and Ice Removal Services in Wheeling, WV in support of the 99th Readiness Division.
(vii) See Attachment “W15QKN-21-R-5011 (Released)” for period of performance information and delivery terms.
(viii) Provision 52.212-1 (Dev), Instructions to Offerors-Commercial (DEVIATION 2018-O0018), applies to this acquisition. See Attachment “W15QKN-21-R-5011 (Released)” for addenda information.
(ix) Provision 52.212-2, Evaluation-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. See Attachment “W15QKN-21-R-5011 (Released)” for addenda information.
(x) Offerors should include a completed copy of the provision at 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications—Commercial Items--Alternate I, with its offer.
(xi) Clause 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition See Attachment “W15QKN-21-R-5011 (Released)” for addenda information.
(xii) Clause at 52.212-5 (Dev), Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes or Executive Orders-Commercial Items (DEVIATION 2018-O0021), applies to this acquisition. See Attachment “W15QKN-21-R-5011 (Released)” for additional FAR clauses applicable to the acquisition.
(xiii) Additional contract requirements are identified in Attachment “W15QKN-21-R-5011 (Released)”.
(xiv) Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS) and assigned rating. Not Applicable.
(xv) See Attachment “W15QKN-21-R-5011 (Released)” for proposal due date/time and method of submission.
(xvi) Contact Information Regarding the Solicitation: Contracting Officer, Anthony R. Pavese, e-mail: email@example.com , Phone: (609) 562-7300 and Contract Specialist, Christina M. Elardo, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Phone: (609) 562-2719
- KO CONTRACTING OFFICE BUILDING 10 PHIPPS RD
- PICATINNY ARSENAL , NJ 07806-5000
- Christina M. Elardo
- Phone Number 609-562-2719
- Anthony R. Pavese
- Phone Number 609-562-7300
- Dec 30, 2020 02:04 pm ESTCombined Synopsis/Solicitation (Updated)
- Dec 14, 2020 02:37 pm EST Combined Synopsis/Solicitation (Original)
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.